Promotional Products are a good way for a brand to get in touch with their audience, here are some statistics to show why!
- Eight in 10 consumers own between one and 10 promotional products.
- Promotional products draw as much as 500% more referrals from satisfied customers than an appeal letter alone.
- Adding a promotional product to the media mix increases the effectiveness of other media by up to 44 percent.
- Logoed mugs are more effective advertising than radio and television spots; 57 percent of people were able to recall the advertiser on a mug, versus 32 percent of radio and 28 percent of T.V.
- Women are more likely to have bags, writing instruments and calendars, whereas men are more likely to own shirts and caps.
- Fifty-three percent of these people use a promotional product at least once a week.
- Six in 10 of them keep promotional products for up to two years.
- Consumers hang on to promotional products for an average of 6.6 months.
- Sixty-nine percent of consumers would pick up a promotional product if they deemed it useful.
- Sixty-three percent of consumers pass along the promotional products they no longer wish to keep.
- Eighty-nine percent of consumers can recall the advertiser of a promotional product they’d received in the last two years.
- Ninety-one percent of consumers have at least one promotional product in their kitchen, 74 percent have at least one in their workspace, 55 percent have at least one in their bedroom.
- Seventy-seven percent of consumers say a promotional product’s usefulness is the number-one reason to keep it.
- Before receiving a promotional product, 55 percent of people had done business with the advertiser. After receiving a promotional product, 85 percent of people did business with the advertiser.
Convinced your brand needs Promotional Products? our range offers products to appeal any demographic!